Centres for Excellence
- Centre for heart
- Centre for bone & joints
- Centre for neurosciences
- Centre for renal sciences
- Center for trauma & critical care
- Centre for digestive & liver diseases
- Centre for mother & child
- Centre for cancer & bone marrow transplant
- Centre for general minimal access bariatric surgery
- Centre for plastic & reconstructive & cosmetic surgery
- Centre for chest & respiratory diseases
Rheumatology, also called Clinical Immunology is a specialty that deals with diagnosis and management of rheumatic diseases. It is now acknowledged that under lying cause for a disease like rheumatism is dysregulation of the functioning of the immune system.
The diseases resulting from altered regulation of the normal functioning of the immune system, can can affect virtually any organ of the body, however the systems most commonly involved are joints, blood vessels, muscles, skin eyes, kidney, soft tissues and tendons.
Yatharth Super Speciality Hospitals provide world-class, compassionate care and service to all patients seeking bone, muscle and joint care. Our team of doctors work together to create personalized treatment plans for patients of rheumatic diseases