- Centre for heart
- Centre for bone and joints
- Centre for neurosciences
- Centre for renal sciences
- Center for trauma and critical care
- Centre for digestive and liver diseases
- Centre for mother and child
- Centre for cancer and bone marrow transplant
- Centre for general minimal access bariatric surgery
- Centre for plastic and reconstructive and cosmetic surgery
- Centre for chest and respiratory diseases
Rheumatology, also called Clinical Immunology is a specialty that deals with diagnosis and management of rheumatic diseases. It is now acknowledged that under lying cause for a disease like rheumatism is dysregulation of the functioning of the immune system.
The diseases resulting from altered regulation of the normal functioning of the immune system, can can affect virtually any organ of the body, however the systems most commonly involved are joints, blood vessels, muscles, skin eyes, kidney, soft tissues and tendons.
Yatharth Super Speciality Hospitals provide world-class, compassionate care and service to all patients seeking bone, muscle and joint care. Our team of doctors work together to create personalized treatment plans for patients of rheumatic diseases