Yatharth Super Speciality Hospitals are the most trusted healthcare providers in the region with 1200 beds across 3 hospitals. With three superspeciality hospitals of 300 bed, 400 bed, and 500 bed established in Noida, Greater Noida & Greater Noida West respectively, we have the world class infrastructure and advanced technology to deliver holistic care to patients.
With the belief that healthcare requires utmost care and responsibility, Yatharth Super Speciality Hospitals have brought together a team of medical specialists -doctors and para medical staff, who represent and uphold the Group’s philosophy of transparency, dedication and honesty. The medical professionals are highly qualified from the best medical institutes and have vast experience in their fields.
YATHARTH Super Speciality Hospital Greater Noida and Noida have also been accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers for its processes and high quality patient care.
The hospital has been planned with international quality specifications and is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment in all specialties. Some of the leading edge healthcare services that will be provided are:
- Comprehensive Cardiac Department supported 1st & only Cath Lab (Innova IGS530, GE-USA) in North India with wide detector & tilt table suitable for both Cardio-Vascular & Neuro Interventional procedures with advanced 3D imaging & CT like images.
- 1.5 tesla whole body MRI (Optima MR360, GE-USA) with optical digital broadband & embedded express coil technology for minimal patient repositioning & advanced non-contrast MR Angiography
- 128 slice CT scan (Optima CT660, GE-USA) with multiple organ perfusion & Radiotherapy Simulation for Oncology Care & latest ASiR technology for lower dose to patient.
- Imaging department equipped with state of the art equipment including Mammography, Bone Densitometer, High end ECHO, 4D Ultrasound & Digital X-Ray (600 mA), TMT, EEG, EMG, Dexa-scan, Denta-scan, RVG, OPG.
- Advanced Dental Care & Physiotherapy units.
- The Emergency and Critical care department has ultra-modern patient-friendly facilities. The high-end Emergency Care has 8 beds with an integrated minor operation theatre dedicated to the ER.
- State-of-the-art Neonatal, Pediatric, Medical, Surgical & Cardiac ICUs & HDUs (90 Beds) equipped with latest technology monitors and Ventilators.
- 9 Modular Operation Theaters equipped with HEPA Filters and Laminar flow, operating microscopes, image intensifiers, laparoscopic equipments etc.
- Comprehensive and State of the art Laboratory with availability of reports online.