Visitors are allowed to see the patients only during the specified visiting hours. Please be considerate and keep your visit brief if the patient is in pain or in need of rest.
Across our network of hospitals, one visitor is allowed to visit the patient between 11:30 am to 12:00 pm & 4:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
Dos & Don’ts
- Only one attendant is allowed to visit the patient in the ward, single and double rooms, other than visiting hours.
- Do not carry flowers while visiting patients Do not carry outside eatables
- Smoking, Spitting, Chewing of Pan and tobacco is not allowed within the premises.
- Carrying weapons is prohibited within the hospital premises
- Don't bring children below the age of 12 years.
- Do not leave valuables in the patient’s room.
- Do not dispose garbage anywhere except garbage bins.
- Do not attempt to remove patient’s ID Band on your own.