Centres for Excellence
- Centre for Heart
- Centre for Bone & Joints
- Centre for Neurosciences
- Centre for Renal Sciences
- Center for Trauma & Critical Care
- Centre for Digestive & Liver Diseases
- Centre for Mother & Child
- Centre for Cancer & Bone Marrow Transplant
- Centre for General Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery
- Centre for Plastic & Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery
- Centre for Chest & Respiratory Diseases
Ophthalmology is the branch of medicine that deals with structure, physiology, anatomy, and diseases related to eye. Eye department at Yatharth Hospital provides comprehensive care for a wide range of medical and surgical conditions of eye. The Ophthalmology Department at Yatharth Hospital is fully equipped with all necessary modern therapeutic and diagnostic equipment. Whether it is routine eye checkup or severe eye surgery, we offer the best eye care to patients. The department has highly dedicated, skilled, and qualified ophthalmologists who make every possible effort to offer high-quality ophthalmic care. Be it prevention, protection, restoration or improvement of your vision, you can absolutely trust our Outpatient Ophthalmology Clinic for comprehensive eye care.
At our Department of Ophthalmology, we have facilities to combat all kinds of ordinary as well as severe eye problems, including Conjunctivitis, Glaucoma, Cataract, Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD), Diabetic Retinopathy, Corneal Diseases, Aesthetics, Pediatric Ophthalmic Diseases, and Disorders. It also includes minor and major surgeries along with all-inclusive eye care services.