Centres for Excellence
- Centre for Heart
- Centre for Bone & Joints
- Centre for Neurosciences
- Centre for Renal Sciences
- Center for Trauma & Critical Care
- Centre for Digestive & Liver Diseases
- Centre for Mother & Child
- Centre for Cancer & Bone Marrow Transplant
- Centre for General Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery
- Centre for Plastic & Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery
- Centre for Chest & Respiratory Diseases
The Department of radio-diagnosis at Yatharth Hospital is equipped with most advanced diagnostic equipment. Radio-diagnosis plays a crucial role in identification of an ailment. At Yatharth, our qualified technicians are dedicated to offer a wide range of high quality diagnostic services as below:
1st & only Cath Lab (Innova IGS530, GE-USA) in North India with wide detector & tilt table, suitable for both Cardio-Vascular & Neuro Interventional procedures with advanced 3D imaging & CT like images.
1st whole body MRI (Optima MR360, GE-USA) in Noida with optical digital broadband & embedded express coil technology for minimal patient repositioning & advanced non-contrast MR Angiography
1st 128 slice CT Scan (Optima CT660, GE-USA) in Noida with multiple organ perfusion & Radiotherapy Simulation for Oncology Care & latest ASiR technology for lower dose to patient and provides fastest scanning with best resolution and multi-planar reconstructions from head to toe in the shortest possible time.
- Scanning using hi-end machine - 4D imaging of most organs of body with high end resolution, TVS and color Doppler facilities. Additional facilities include DICOM capability & CD writing.
- Bone Densitometer
- High end ECHO
- Advanced computerized radiography for acquiring high quality x-ray imaging. Images can be processed, stored and transmitted to anywhere in the world.
- Mobile X-ray Machine
OPG & CEPHALOGRAPHY
- All special tests like Barium studies (Barium enema, Barium meal Follow Through, upper GIT) for imaging of Dental and Trauma patients
- Intravenous Urography (IVP)
- Micturating cystourethrography (MCURGU)
- Hysteropsalpingography (HSG)
- Colonogram etc.
- Non vascular Interventional Procedure: Percutaneous abscess drainage.
- Ultrasound and CT guided FNAC and biopsies.
- Pleural and ascitic fluid aspiration etc.
- Fetal viability & well-being scanning.