Centre of Radiology
The Department of radio-diagnosis at Yatharth Hospital is equipped with the most advanced diagnostic equipment. Radio-diagnosis plays a crucial role in the identification of an ailment. At Yatharth, our qualified technicians are dedicated to offering a wide range of high-quality diagnostic services as below:
1st & only Cath Lab (Innova IGS530, GE-USA) in North India with a wide detector & tilt table, suitable for both Cardio-Vascular & Neuro Interventional procedures with advanced 3D imaging & CT like images.
1st whole-body MRI (Optima MR360, GE-USA) in Noida with optical digital broadband & embedded express coil technology for minimal patient repositioning & advanced non-contrast MR Angiography
1st 128 slice CT Scan (Optima CT660, GE-USA) in Noida with multiple organ perfusion & Radiotherapy Simulation for Oncology Care & latest ASiR technology for lower dose to patient and provides fastest scanning with best resolution and multi-planar reconstructions from head to toe in the shortest possible time.
- Scanning using hi-end machine - 4D imaging of most organs of body with high end resolution, TVS and color Doppler facilities. Additional facilities include DICOM capability & CD writing.
- Bone Densitometer
- High end ECHO
- Advanced computerized radiography for acquiring high quality x-ray imaging. Images can be processed, stored and transmitted to anywhere in the world.
- Mobile X-ray Machine
OPG & CEPHALOGRAPHY
- All special tests like Barium studies (Barium enema, Barium meal Follow Through, upper GIT) for imaging of Dental and Trauma patients
- Intravenous Urography (IVP)
- Micturating cystourethrography (MCURGU)
- Hysterosalpingography (HSG)
- Hologram etc.
- Non-vascular Interventional Procedure: Percutaneous abscess drainage.
- Ultrasound and CT-guided FNAC and biopsies.
- Pleural and ascitic fluid aspiration etc.
- Fetal viability & well-being scanning.