- You are advised to read this Agreement carefully and if you are not agreeable to any terms and conditions, you should not use this service.
- If you accept this agreement, it will be a legally binding agreement between you and Yatharth Super Speciality Hospital and Medical Research Centre (herein after referred to as "Yatharth Super Speciality Hospital").
Applicable Governing Law and Jurisdiction: -
- This agreement is governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of Union of India.
- You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Noida, UP, India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the www.yatharthhospitals.com sites and services offered by www.yatharthhospitals.com.
- www.yatharthhospitals.com’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of www.yatharthhospitals.com right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the www.yatharthhospitals.com sites and services offered by www.yatharthhospitals.com.
- "User" shall mean the person or any legal entity who accepts the services offered by Yatharth Hospital on this website.
Eligibility : -
- You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreement and have the requisite authority to bind the other party to this Agreement.
- You shall not use this site if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Term of Agreement/Service : -
- This Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect for so long as you are using the services provided by Yatharth Hospital.
- Yatharth Hospital provides the online payment service for bills/deposits wherein you can pay for hospital services.
- Either you or Yatharth Hospital may terminate the service at any time, with or without cause.
Modification of Terms and conditions of Service : -
- Yatharth Hospital may at any time modify the terms and conditions ("Terms") of the Service without any prior notification to you.
- You can access the latest version of the Terms at any given time. You should regularly review the Terms.
- In the event the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you agree to accept and abide by the modified Terms.
- We reserve the right to change or update these policies at any time upon reasonable notice, effective immediately upon posting to this site.
Security practices & controls : -
- The payment area for hospital bills of our web site is secure and it is protected by state-of-the-art encryption technology.
- We comply with the security safeguards detailed in our computer security policies and procedures, and routinely monitor that compliance.
- When credit card or other financial information is transmitted over the Internet we use industry standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption to protect that information.
- We protect the personal information we have collected from this site by using industry standard security precautions against loss and unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure of that information.
Terms & Conditions for Payment Service : -
- You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on www.yatharthhospitals.com will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you.
- You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to www.yatharthhospitals.com.
- The said information will not be utilized and shared by www.yatharthhospitals.com with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order.
Suspension due to non-compliance with Agreement
Yatharth Hospital will use its best efforts to make all your payments properly. However, the Yatharth Hospital shall not incur any liability and any service guarantee shall be void because of the existence of any one or more of the following circumstances:
- If, you have not provided the hospital with correct UHID Number, Reservation Number, patient’s name, address, telephone number, mobile number, date of Admission, Service Type Payment Account information, or the Account information for the payee.
- If, through no fault of the hospital, your Payment Account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction would exceed the credit limit of your overdraft amount.
- The payment processing center is not working properly and you know or have been advised by the hospital about the malfunction before you execute the transaction.
- Circumstances beyond control of the hospital (Such as, but not limited to, fire, flood, or interference from the outside force) prevent the proper execution of the transaction and the hospital has taken reasonable precautions to avoid those circumstances and/or,
- In case of payment through Credit Card, if the details provided by user are inaccurate, incorrect or entered fraudulently.
- If the user is in breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and/or the Terms and conditions of the usage of the www.yatharthhospitals.com.
Stop Payment Requests
Yatharth Hospital can not assist with a stop payment request for any Bill Payment scheduled using a Payment Account through credit card, in any such case; you must contact your credit card company directly.
Yatharth Hospital will use its best efforts to present all of your electronic bills promptly. In addition to notification & acknowledgement after completion of transaction, details will be communicated to you.