- Centre for heart
- Centre for bone and joints
- Centre for neurosciences
- Centre for renal sciences
- Center for trauma and critical care
- Centre for digestive and liver diseases
- Centre for mother and child
- Centre for cancer and bone marrow transplant
- Centre for general minimal access bariatric surgery
- Centre for plastic and reconstructive and cosmetic surgery
- Centre for chest and respiratory diseases
Dentistry & Maxillofacial Surgery
Welcome to the Department of Dentistry & Maxillofacial Surgery at Yatharth Hospital which is home to ultra-modern equipment and qualified staff to take care of all your dental woes. We offer comprehensive dental care solutions to a wide range of dental problems, including root canal, dental implant placements, oral surgery, fillings, cleanings, braces, maxillofacial surgeries. Yatharth takes pride to have a team of dedicated specialist dentists who deliver the best treatments to patients. From initial consultation to the recovery process, our staffs sincerely take care of every treatment procedure to bring your smile back. Our Dentistry and Maxillofacial Surgery department comply with international guidelines in hygiene and infection control.
We have a team of highly skilled, qualified and experienced dental surgeons in all specialties to offer the following dentistry services:
- Prosthodontics (Smile Designing, Replacement of missing teeth - Removable & Fixed Dentures, Crowns & Bridges, Flexible Dentures & Implants and Maxillofacial Prosthesis).
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeries (Maxillofacial Traumas, Reconstruction, TMJ Reconstruction / Replacement)
- Endodontics (RCT)
- Periodontics (Gum Diseases)
- Orthodontics (Treatment with & without Braces)
- Pedodontics (Teeth care for children)
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology (Diagnosis & treatment of Oral Cancer, Biopsy, FNAC, etc)
- Cosmetic Dentistry (Smile Improvement/Smile makeover, Bleaching, Dental Jewels).