Experienced professional seeking to work as a consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon.
Senior Resident (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery) - October 2017 - October 2018
Government Dental College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- Performed Major Oral and Maxillofacial surgeries - Maxillofacial trauma, Oral and Maxillofacial pathologies, Orthognathic surgeries, TMJ pathologies
- Minor Oral Surgeries- Extraction and disimpaction, Cyst enucleation and Apicoectomy, Guided orthodontic eruption, Frenectomy, Excision of benign tumours, biopsies, OAF closure etc.
Currently working as Senior Resident ( Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery)
Apex trauma centre, SGPGI, Lucknow - June 2018- present
Comprehensive management of maxillofacial trauma Management of Polytrauma patients in ERS
Education & Fellowships:
BDS-KING GEORGE'S MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, LUCKNOW (2007-2012).
MDS- ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY, GOVERNMENT DENTAL COLLEGE, TRIVANDRUM (2013-2016).
Comprehensive Dental Implantology course ( November 2017 - April 2018).
ATLS provider course ( American College of Surgeons) - KGMU, Lucknow.
Fellow- International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (IAOMS)
Awards & Honors:
1. Initium Novum: An introduction to Research methodology - 11 sept 2013, GDC TRIVANDRUM
2. 11TH Annual state AOMSI conference, Oct 2014- MINDS, MAHE
3. 18TH MIDCOMS 2014- MAY 2014 ,Thrisuur, Kerala
4. 39TH AOMSICON 2014 - Goa
5. Maxfed 2016, AOMSI midterm conference- Pushpagiri College of Dental sciences, Thiruvella
6. Update in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery- 30th dec 2014 Kottayam
7. Cosmetics 2015: Facial rejuvenation workshop !Rajas Dental College,Tirunelveli
8. Live Surgery workshop on Rhinoplasty at Cosmesis2015
9. India Singapore International conference on Head and Neck Cancer, feb 2015, RCC trivandrum
10. Essentials of predictable implant practice - Hands on Jan 2015, GDC Trivandrum
11. TRAUMA 2019: 9TH National Conference of Indian Society for Trauma and Acute Care, 28-30th AUG 2019, KGMU, Lucknow
12. Multidisciplinary Implantology: August 17- April 18 at IACD, India.
13. ATLS: 26-28 TH April, 2018, KGMU, Lucknow.
Research & Publications
1. Rare patterns of impacted mandibular teeth: A case series, Manoj S, Vipindas AP, Yadav S, Rawat SK, Prem L. USS Case Reports & Reviews 2015;2(1):24-27.
2. Aggressive Myofibroma of Gingiva: A Case Report. Sobhana CR, Suresh babu P, Saurabh k Rawat;Arch o f Dent and Med Res;2016;2(2):56-60.
3. Evaluation of changes in bone height and bony union in free fibula flap for micro vascular reconstruction of mandible. Suresh P babu, Sobhana CR , Dileesh Krishnan, Saurabh kumar Rawat,: Journal of Medical and Dental Science Research, 2017;4(8):15
4. Post- operative Mandibular Pathologic fracture in a diabetic patient with Unicystic Amelo¬blastoma: A case report. Suresh BP, Mongia P, Manoj S, Rawat SK, Mohammed KK. Arch of Dent and Med Res 2017;3(3):29-32.
5. A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF OPEN VERSUS CLOSED TREATMENT OF
FRACTURES OF MANDIBULAR CONDYLAR PROCESS,Suresh Babu P1, Saurabh Kumar Rawatl, Soni Ashish R1, Naveen Jainl, Ansari Fakhrudin; IJDHS ;4(5)
6. SUBMENTAL ENDOTRACHEAL INTUBATION IN MAXILLOFACIAL
TRAUMA: A CLINICAL ASSESSMENT;Suresh Babu P1, Bindu R2, Arun T J3, Saurabh Kumar Rawati, UDHS ;4(5)
7. Traumatic pseudoaneurism: A life threatening complication after surgical extraction of impacted maxillary third molar. Rawat, S.K., Singh, D., Suresh Babu, P. et al.. J. Maxillofac. Oral Surg. (2019) 18: 57.
8. Third molar impaction in different facial types and mandibular length: A cross-sectional study K Moinuddin Hasan, CR Sobhana, Saurabh Kumar Rawat, Deepika Singh, Prakhar Mongia, Ansari Fakhruddin
9. Impact of COVID-19 on Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Practice in India: A National Survey. Vishwakarma K, Khakhla D H, Ambereen A, Rawat S K, Mishra Pr, Shukla B. NJMS_263_20, Accepted ( 05/03/2021)
10. Comprehensive facial injury (CFI) score as a predictor of surgical time, length of hospital stay, and head injury? Our experience at level I trauma centre, Rawat S K, Vishwakarma K, Shukla B, Kumar R,
njms_306_21, in peer review
11. "Knowledge, Attitude and Practices regarding the mask usage during COVID-19 pandemic in General Population-A Qualitative study". Bhawna S, Vinay K B, Shailee F, Shelja V, Arun S T, Saurabh K R, Deepak G, IJCMPH-7702