Centres for Excellence
- Centre for Heart
- Centre for Bone & Joints
- Centre for Neurosciences
- Centre for Renal Sciences
- Center for Trauma & Critical Care
- Centre for Digestive & Liver Diseases
- Centre for Mother & Child
- Centre for Cancer & Bone Marrow Transplant
- Centre for Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery
- Centre for Plastic & Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery
- Centre for Chest & Respiratory Diseases
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Yatharth is a well-developed health unit that takes care of all medical condition related to the reproductive system of women.
Obstetrics and gynecology are two distinct medical specialties which deal with different aspects of the female reproductive system. Obstetrics is related to taking care of pregnant women, labor, delivery, unborn baby so that both the mother and the newborn child receives the best care, without any complications. Gynecology, on the other hand, deals with any medical issue or complication related to females’ reproductive organs, like uterus, cervix, vagina, fallopian tube, ovaries, etc. It is a medical field that encompasses different phases of a woman’s life – adolescence, reproduction, menopause and beyond that. It also includes treating problems related to bowel, bladder and urinary system of females.
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is backed up with a dedicated team of highly qualified Gynecologists, Obstetricians, Surgeons and trained Obstetric nurses who possess years of experience in handling even the most complicated conditions.
Yatharth hospital also houses facility for High-Risk Pregnancy Care, Minimally Invasive/ Laparoscopic Gynaec Surgeries, Urogynaecology procedures and Family Welfare Programs – Includes programs such as tubal ligations, laparoscopic ligations, and contraceptive advice among others.
At Yatharth Hospital we aim to deliver high quality, family-centered birth experiences.
- Services for women requiring emergency transfers. Backed by round the clock facility of
- Blood Bank.
- It is vital that every baby is taken care of professionally in the first month of life and above all during the first hour.
- State of the art Nursery and Neo-natal ICU (NICU)
Level III Neonatal Intensive Care units (NICU) backed by Dedicated highly skilled, qualified and experienced Pediatricians and neonatologists round the clock supported with State-of-art Ventilator, Radiant Warmers, Phototherapy, Multipara Monitors to cater care of preterm, Low birth weight & sick newborn.
Well trained neonatal Intensivist for nursery care & procedures.