Dr Nikhil Gupta
Consultant - Orthopaedics, Arthroscopy & Joint Replacement Surgery
MBBS, DNB (Ortho), Fellowship in Sports Medicine & Arthroscopy (ISAKOS)
Book An Appointment
Rheumatology and Orthopaedics
Yatharth Super Speciality Hospital
Timing: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Days: Monday to Saturday
Contact Details for Appointments
Profile:Dr. Nikhil Gupta is experienced shoulder & knee arthroscopy and arthroplasty surgeon. He completed his MBBS from SMC, Meerut and DNB (Orthopaedic Surgery) from Ruby Hall Hospital, Pune. After completing his post graduation, he worked in Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Government hospital, Delhi and MLB medical college, Jhansi where he sharpened his skills in trauma. He then did his fellowship in shoulder and knee arthroscopy and Arthroplasty from Fortis Hospital, Chandigarh. His fellowship was accredited and recognised by International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine(ISAKOS). Dr. Nikhil has knee interest and specialises in joint replacement surgery, reverse shoulder replacement, shoulder arthroscopic surgeries and knee arthroscopic surgeries.
• Senior Resident - M.L.B. Medical College, Jhansi
• Senior Resident - Sanjay Gandhi Memorial government Hospital, New Delhi
• Senior Resident - Guru Gobind Singh government Hospital, New Delhi
• Junior Resident (Post Graduate) - Ruby Hall Clinic (600 Bedded Hospital), Pune
• Fellow of ISAKOS (International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic
• Member of Indian Arthroscopy Society (IAS)
• Member of UPOA
• Member of IOA
• Member of IMA
Education & Fellowships:
• DNB (Orthopaedic Surgery), Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune
• MBBS - Subharti Medical College, Meerut
Courses, Conferences, and Workshops:
Attended hands-on workshop “ Core skills in Knee Replacement Surgery” – on June 23rd, 2018 accredited to ROYAL COLLEGE OF SURGEONS OF ENGLAND, LONDON.
Attended hands-on workshop -“Pune ACL Foundation Course”-on 12th august 2018 in D.Y Patil Medical College, Pune
Delegate in CME/Live Operative workshop on 10th Parekh Indo-US Foot and Ankle Surgery Conference on 4,5,6 Jan 2019 in Pune, Maharashtra.
Delegate in Pune Orthopedic Society Annual Conference 2019
Delegate in “Pune TRAUMA course” on 26,27,28th January 2018 in SANCHETI HOSPITAL with MAHARASHTRA orthopaedic association.
Attended academic workshop 17th CALICUT Ortho COURSE -2019 – ATTENDED WORKSHOPS ON JULY 12TH, 13TH, AND 14TH 2019
“PRINCIPLES of PLASTER TECHNIQUES” – COURSE 25TH march Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital and Research Center, Pune.
• Knee & Shoulder Arthroscopy
• Knee, Hip & Shoulder Replacement
• Orthopaedic Trauma/Fracture Management
• Sports Injury Management