Pulmonology is the science related to the anatomy, physiology, and pathology of the lungs. Pulmonary medicine is the branch of medicine that deals with the cause, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of ailments related to lungs.
The Department of Pulmonary Medicine at Yatharth houses advanced pulmonary function laboratory to address an array of respiratory conditions. The department has been designed for early detection of an ailment, performing required interventions and provides pulmonary rehabilitation to help patients recover. We aim to offer all-inclusive consultative, diagnostic and therapeutic services for patients which are backed up by a team of expert pulmonologists. Our pulmonary specialists are expert in handling a range of respiratory conditions, including severe lung cancer and pulmonary diseases.
At Yatharth, we have state-of-the-art equipment to perform pulmonary function tests. It is a group of tests that help pulmonologists to precisely diagnose the disease.
We offer the following services:
- Outpatient clinics for diagnosis and treatment of various pulmonary conditions
- Hospital inpatient services for diagnosis and treatment of various pulmonary conditions
- Intensive care services for management and treatment of the critically ill patients
- Lung cancer
- Acute and chronic bronchitis
- Sleep disorder evaluation and treatment
- Bronchoscopic diagnosis and therapy
- Medical Thoracoscopy
- Smoking Cessation program
- Pulmonary Function Laboratory
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
- Sleep apnea