Dr Vibhor Sharma
Group Head in Department of Oncology and Bone marrow Transplant
MBBS, MD General Medicine, DNB General Medicine, DM Medical Oncology, DNB Medical Oncology, Fellowship in Bone Marrow Transplant, ECMO
Book An Appointment
Cancer & Bone Marrow Transplant
Yatharth Hospital, Noida Extension
Timings: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Days: Monday to Saturday
Yatharth Hospital, Noida
Timings: 05:00 PM to 06:00 PM
Days: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Yatharth Hospital, Greater Noida
Timings: 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Days: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Profile:One of the leading Medical Oncologists, Dr Vibhor Sharma, is the Unit Head Medical Oncology and Group Head Bone marrow Transplant at Yatharth Group of Hospitals Noida. He also visits the National Heart Institute (New Delhi), Fortis C Doc (New Delhi) and Irene Hospital (New Delhi). With an outstanding experience of over five years in the field, he has successfully treated thousands of patients, leading them towards a healthier life. Dr Vibhor has completed his MBBS and further did his MD in General Medicine from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Senior Consultant – Medical Oncology, Hemato-Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant at Paras Hospital from March 2020 to March 2022
Consultant Medical Oncology, Hemat Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant at Venkateshwar Hospital, New Delhi
Consultant Medical Oncology, Hemat Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant at Jaypee Hospital, Noida
European Society of Medical Oncology
American Society of Clinical Oncology
Education & Fellowships:
MBBS from Pt BD Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak
MD General Medicine from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh
DNB General Medicine
DM Medical Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
DNB Medical Oncology
Post DM Fellowship in Bone Marrow Transplant from Christian Medical College, Vellore
European Society of Medical Oncology Certification
Autologous and Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplant for benign and malignant disorders
Adult solid organ malignancies
Awards & Honors:
Chinese society of clinical oncology merit award in 2015
Research and Publications:
- Noronha V, Joshi A, Gokarn A, Sharma V, Patil V, Janu A, Purandare N, Chougule A, Jambhekar N, Prabhash K. The Importance of Brain Metastasis in EGFR Mutation Positive NSCLC Patients. Chemother Res Pract. 2014 Article ID 856156.
- Sharma V, Prabhash K, Noronha V, Tandon N, Joshi A. A systematic approach to diagnosis of cystic brain lesions. South Asian J Cancer. 2013 Apr;2(2):98-101.
- Vijay M. Patil, Amit Joshi, Vanita Noronha, Vibhor Sharma, Saurabh Zanwar, Sachin Dhumal, Shubhada Kane, Prathamesh Pai, Anil D’Cruz, Pankaj Chaturvedi, Atanu Bhattacharjee, and Kumar Prabhash. Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Locally Advanced and Borderline Resectable Nonsquamous Sinonasal Tumors (Esthesioneuroblastoma and Sinonasal Tumor with Neuroendocrine Differentiation). International Journal of Surgical Oncology. Volume 2016, Article ID 6923730, 8 pages.
- Agarwal JP, Hotwani C, Prabhash K, Munshi A, Misra S, Mathew A, Kalyani N, Noronha V, Laskar SG, Joshi A, Purandare N, Tandon S, Sharma V. Optimizing treatment and analysis of prognostic factors for locally advanced non-small-cell lung cancer in the resource?limited population. Indian J Cancer, 2016; 53: 96-101.
- Vibhor Sharma, Tapas Dora, Mehul Patel, Sankalp Sancheti, Epari Sridhar. Case Report of Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma of Uterine Cervix Treated at a Semiurban Cancer Centre in North India. Case Reports in Hematology, vol. 2016, Article ID 3042531, 4 pages, 2016. DOI:10.1155/2016/3042531.
- Vibhor Sharma, Vijay M. Patil, Vanita Noronha, Amit Joshi, Kumar Prabhash. The utility of Driver Mutation. Indian Journal of Cancer, 2016; 53: 365.
- Noronha V, Patil VM, Joshi A, Tandon N, Sharma V, Ramaswamy A, More SB, Gaud S, Prabhash K. Epidermal growth factor receptor-positive lung cancer: The non-trial scenario. Indian J Cancer 2017; 54:132-5.
- Vibhor Sharma, Subi TS, Debashish Chaudhary, Mehul Patel. A case of alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma with multifocal pyomyositis following chemotherapy. Indian J Med Pediatr Oncol. 2018; 39:93-5.
- Noronha V, Sharma V, Joshi A, Patil VM, Laskar SG, Prabhash K. Carboplatin-based concurrent chemoradiation therapy in locally advanced head and neck cancer patients who are unfit for cisplatin therapy. Indian J Cancer 2017; 54: 453-7.
- Vibhor Sharma, Sumit Gupta, Mehul Patel, Tapas Dora, Sankalp Sancheti. A Case Report of Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma of Larynx. JAPI May 2018; Vol 66: 92-94.
- Aboobacker F, Sharma V, Korula A, Devasia A, Kulkarni U, Abraham A, Srivastava A, George B, Mathews V. Management of Relapse in Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia Treated with Upfront Arsenic Trioxide Based Regimens. Clinical Lymphoma, Myeloma and Leukaemia 2018; 18: S210- S211. DOI: 10.1016/j.clml.2018.07.068.