1. Received cash scholarship from Tata Trust, Mumbai, for meritorious performance in the second year MBBS, of Rs. 2 lacs.
2. Thesis completed in Oct. 2016 on 'A study to evaluate risk of mortality patients
admitted to PICO using PRISM score at Dheeraj Hospital'.
3. Attended workshop - International neonatal & Pediatric Nephrology training workshop and dialysis course' conducted in May 2016 by Medanta, Gurgaon,
4. Participated in June 2016 as delegate in CME Principles & applications of apheresis '- Pathology Dept. Of S.B.K.S. Ml & RC, Dheeraj Hospital.
5. Participated in Nov 2014 as delegate in CME 'Evidence based bronchoscopy' conducted by Respiratory Deptt. Of S.B.K.S. MI & RC, Dheeraj Hospital.
6. Participated in July 2015 as delegate in workshop 'Evidence based Education System 'conducted by S.B.K.S. MI & RC, Dheeraj Hospital / Attended workshop - PG Pediatric Practical Program conducted on 22.02.2015, by I< G Patel Children hospital, Vadodara / Attended workshop - PG MET conducted in Dec 2015 by S.B.K.S. MI & RC, Dheeraj Hospital.
7. Attended workshop - HIV / AIDS 'Updating for Practicing Clinicians' conducted on 06.02.2010, by Wockhardt HIV & AIDS Education & research Foundation.
8. Participated & successfully completed course 'FIRST AID & BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (BLS) PROVIDER COURSE' conducted by Life supporters institute of Health Sciences".
9. Recognized by IAP- NNF as advance NRP Provider until 30.08.2017.
10. Attended Neocon 2015 held in Dec 2015 at Bhubaneswar / Participated in ORS / Breast feeding Week held by IAP & Won first rank in Quiz.
11. Participated as a delegate in workshop on practical approach to shock in children - 14th April 2018,
12. Participated in. ESPNIC Pediatric critical care Master Class - 20-21 July 2018.
13. Participated as a delegate in Annual Monsoon CME on pediatric critical care organized by ESPNIC in Kochi - 22nd July 2018,
14. Attended as a delegate "international pediatric critical care conference of India" 2001-21st OCT 2018.
15, Attended workshop on "Advanced pediatric intensive critical care" on 22A and 23rd OCT 2018.
16 Keynote speaker at IPCCCI 2018 for "Landmark papers that have changed clinical practice" session, 21st OCT 2018.
17. Participated in PICU quiz Competition during IPCCCI 2018.
18. Participated as a delegate in Basic Ultrasound and Echocardiography in critical care Workshop.
19. Successfully completed PALS and BLS course- 201.8
Education & Fellowships:
Passed 2 Years IFPCCM (Indian fellowship in paediatric critical care medicine) in PICU at B. J. Wadia Hospital for Children, Parel, Mumbai. Completed in July 2019, with GOLD MEDAL
MBBS: K. J. Somaiya Medical College & Research Centre, SIGN, Mumbai, 2007-2013.
Awards & Honors:
1. Anticancer therapy side effects profile - at "one day CME on Pharmacovigilance: Awareness and practices" - 2014
2. Atrial flutter as an unusual complication of severe dengue - at International pediatric Critical Care conference of India 2018
3. Hantavirus hemorrhagic fever: A rare Zoonotic Affliction - at International pediatric Critical Care conference of India 2018
4. Assessment of non-surgical causes of cardiac tamponade in children - at International pediatric Critical Care conference of India 2018.
5. Severe respiratory syncytial virus infection in cyanotic congenital heart disease at International pediatric Critical Care conference of India 2018.
1. Neonatal Respiratory distress syndrome with bubble CPAP - NEOCON 2015
2. A descriptive study of cardiogenic shock in a tertiary care pediatric intensive care unit - PEDICON 2019
3. Outcome of central venous catheter in pediatric intensive care unit PEDICON 2019.
1, Henoch-Schonlein Purpura with sickle cell disease- A rare presentation.
2. A study to evaluate risk of mortality patients admitted to PICU using PRISM score at a rural tertiary hospital.