Cardiology: the Heart and Circulatory System
Heart conditions vary between issues from birth (congenital) to heart failure. Every year, thousands of patients suffer from some or the other heart condition. Effective treatment can cure most of them and Yatharth Hospital believes in the same. With the best heart specialists in Noida & Delhi NCR, treatment and care for every patient is done with diligence and sensitivity.
The department represents one of the most modern and state of the art cardiac care facility, affordable and available to one and all. Our advanced centre for cardiac sciences offers the full range of cardiology services, from early disease detection to complex interventions to help thousands of heart patients lead longer and healthier lives
Equipped with cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art infrastructure, the Centre for Cardiac Sciences has highly skilled cardiologists and cardiac surgeons well-known for their expertise, knowledge and vast experience in their respective arena. Our Interventional team is available round the clock to help patients with cardiac emergencies with primary and complex Coronary Angioplasties and Stinting. Our team is capable to handle any cardiac emergency. Besides, early heart disease detection program and community outreach program have been designed to catch the disease before it can harm the individual. Our team follows international protocols for carrying out various cardiac procedures. Heart treatment available with us is at an economical cost that makes us a preferred choice.
Our diagnostic services include:
- ECG, 2D Echo, 3 D Echo, TMT, Stress Echo, Holter Monitoring, CT Angio and Angiography.
- 12-Bedded Coronary Intensive Care Unit with all life-saving equipment.
Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery:
Yatharth Hospital offers the very best in terms of safety and design for minimizing the incidence of infection in an operating area.This enables the surgeons to operate on the precious hearts of all age groups from infants to the aged.
Modular Operation Theaters equipped with:
- High End Anesthesia Machine
- State of the art Anesthesia Monitor
- Laminar Flow with HEPA filters
- Cold Ceiling Lights
- Heart Lung Machine
- Mediastinal tumour excision
- CT-ICU furnished with state of the art Monitors & Ventilators
- CABG – Total arterial revascularization/By Pass surgery/Open Heart Surgery
- CABG Beating Heart Surgery – Grafting is performed without stopping the heart and putting patient on by pass. This minimizes the blood loss as well as other adverse effects
- Single valve and double valve replacements
- ASD and VSD surgeries
- All paediatric congenital heart surgeries including TOF
- Mediastinal tumour excision
- Lung Surgeries like Lobectomy, Pneumonectomy etc.,
- Vascular Surgeries: Surgery for Aneurysm Aorta, Bypass grafting of peripheral vessels, Carotid endarterectomy, Injury of vessels.
- Surgery through a small hole without big wound on the body (Video-Assisted Thoracoscopy).