Dr. Roli Banthia
Consultant in Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
MBBS, DGO, DNB
Obstetrics & GynaecologyBook An Appointment OPD Schedule
Yatharth Super Speciality Hospital,
Timings: 09:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Days: (Monday to Saturday)
Profile:Conducted around 500 Vaginal deliveries, 80 Vacuum assisted Vaginal deliveries. Performed 280 Caesrean sections, 140 Postpartum sterilization. Performed 10 Abdominal and 7 vaginal hystrectomy, assisted 48 Abdominal and Vaginal hysterectomy. Performed 2 laprascopic Hystrectomy, Assisted around 150 laprascopic Hystrectomy, and many laparoscopic procedures like laparascopic Salpingectomy, Ovarian cysyectomy, Myomectomy. Performed Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy for Infertility work up. Performed many Minor procedures Endometrial aspiration, Dilation and Evacuation, Fractional curettage, Labour Induction procedure with Foleys catheter and saline, IUCD Insertion and removal
July 2019 – Till Date: Consultant Gynecologist at following hospitals: - Manas hospital, Sector 34, Noida, Uttar Pradesh. - Indogulf hospital, Sector 19, Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Private practice at Kiran clinic at Mayur Vihar, phase 3, Delhi.
July 2019 – August 2020: Consultant Gynecologist, HCL Health care, Sector 24, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Feb 2019 – May 2019: Senior resident, Department of OBG & Dr Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan, Karkardooma, Shahdara, Delhi, 110032
March 2018 – Jan 2019: Fellowship in Laparoscopy gynaecology surgeries. CUSP, Delhi
Jan 2017 – Feb 2018: Senior resident, Department of OBG & GYNAE, ESI hospital, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
July 2014 – August 2016: DNB resident, Department of OBG & GYNAE, Choithram hospital and research centre, Indore, Uttar Pradesh.
July 2013 - March 2014: Worked as Senior resident. Department of obstetric and gynaecology, Soni hospital, JLN Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan
May 2011 – May 2013: Worked as PG resident (including one-month training under Dr Pratap Kumar in the Manipal assisted reproductive centre). Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Kasturba medical college, Manipal University, Manipal, Karnataka
October 2008 to October 2009: Junior resident Pediatrics department, Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (Formerly Willington Hospital)
The Delhi Medical Council, Reg. No. 41174, Dated 28th Feb 2019
Education & Fellowships:
Nov 2002–May 2007 MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery); Himalayan institute of medical sciences, Jolly grant, Dehradun
June 2007 to May 2008 Compulsory Rotating Internship Training Program (1 Year); Himalayan institute of medical sciences, Jolly grant, Dehradun May
2011 –May 2013 Diploma in Obstetrics &Gynaecology; (Kasturba medical college, Manipal University, manipal, Karnataka)
July 2014 – August 2016 Diplomate of National Board (National board of examinations); Choithram hospital and research centre, Indore, M.P
1. Extensive experience in the diagnosis & treatment of a wide range of women’s diseases.
2. Perform cesarean sections or other surgical and laparoscopic procedures as needed to preserve patients' health and deliver babies safely.
3. Outstanding ability to provide care with an emphasis on a holistic approach, treating the female patient as a physical, emotional, and social being.
4. Exceptional skills in imparting health teachings for a complete and speedy recovery.
5. Management & treatment of high-risk pregnancy (haemorrhage, sepsis, eclampsia, complications of obstructed labour and abortion etc).
6. Prior experience treating rape victims.
7. Learnt as well as assist in various ART protocols (IUI, IVF, ICSI). 8. Resuscitation of mother and newborn.