Dr. Ajay Chauhan
M.B.B.S, DNB (General Surgery), FICS, FICLS, FMAS, FIAGES, FALS (Bariatric Surgery), Laser proctology (Piles) and Phelobology (Varicose veins)
General, Minimal Access & Bariatric SurgeryBook An Appointment OPD Schedule
Monday to Saturday
9:30am to 5:00pm
Profile:Dr. Ajay Chauhan is a well-known laparoscopic & general surgeon having 15+ years of experience, proficient in effectively managing difficult gall bladder, hernia & other advanced laparoscopic surgeries and extending his minimal invasive skills in the treatment of piles, fistula, tissue pilonidal sinus & varicose veins using LASER technology.
- Senior consultant at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant at Fortis Hospital, Karol Bagh & Jeewan Mala Hospital, New Delhi.
- MNAMS – National Academy of Medical Sciences.
- ACRSI – Association of Colon & Rectal Surgeons of India
- ESCP- European Society of Colo Proctology.
- IPS- International Pilonidal Society.
- SELSI - Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of India.
- IHS - Indian Hernia Society
- OSSI - Obesity Surgery Society of India
Education & Fellowships:
- MBBS LLRM Medical College, Meerut.
- DNB (General Surgery) from Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi.
- Basic & Advanced laparoscopic Surgery Training at AIIMS, New Delhi
- FICS- Fellow International College of Surgeon.
- FICLS- Fellow International College of Laparoscopic Surgeons.
- FIAGES- Fellow Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons.
- FALS- Fellow Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- FMAS- Fellow Minimal Access Surgery
Research and Publications:
PO91- Amazing Technologies Reduced PORT Cholecystectomy: better triangulation
J.S. Deed, V. Sabhawal, P. Bhatia, A. Chauhan
Sung Enclose (2015)29: s 75-5252