Dr Divya Pipariya
Consultant - Pediatrics Gastroenterology
MBBS , MD(Pediatrics) PDCC (Pediatrics Gastro)
Book An Appointment
Yatharth Hospital, Jhansi, UP
Timing: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Days: Monday to Saturday
Contact Details for Appointments
Worked as Pediatric Gastroenterologist in Suyash Hospital, Raipur (CG)
Participation in Workshops, CME, Conferences
- First annual CME in Neonatology update 2017, 5th Nov 2017, SSPH & PGTI Noida.
- 11th IAP Pediatric quiz for postgraduates 2017.
- UP Pedicon 2018, IAP PG divisional round quiz winner 17 Oct. 2018.
- Maricon, scientific conference on malaria, 25th April 2018.
- Delegate at 5th National conference - Clinical scenarios in pediatric liver disease (CSPLD) 2019. On 30-31 March 2019, ILBS, New Delhi
- Pediatric fundamental critical care support provider course held on 12-13 Jan. 2019 at Shree Krishna Hospital, Agra (U.P.)
- National Neonatology Forum. Neonatal Resuscitation program on 27th July 2019 at SNML, Agra.
- XVI Annual CME current perspectives in paediatrics, 9th Dec.2018, Apollo Indraprastha New Delhi
- 41st Annual Conference of the academy of paediatrics Uttar Pradesh, E-UP prediction 2020. 7th to 10th April 2021 on the DIAP platform.
- Nurturing care- Early childhood development workshop on 1st May 2022 as a delegate.
Indian Academy of Pediatrics No.-L/2022/P-2564
Accepted as a member of Indian society of pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition.
Education & Fellowships:
MBBS - G.R. Medical College, Jiwaji University (M.P.) - 2008 to 2013
MD (Pediatrics) - S.N. Medical College, Agra Dr B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra (U.P.) - 2016 to 2019
PDCC in Pediatric Gastroenterology - SGPGI, Lucknow (U.P.) - 2019 to 2020
Senior Residency - September 2020 in December 2020in SGPGI Lucknow (3 months) and MLB Medical (6 Months)
Gold Medalist in MD Pediatrics from SNMC Agra (Batch 2016-2019)
Winner- 12th IAP Pediatric quiz for Post-graduate divisional round (2018)
Completed Pediatric Fundamental Critical Care Support course (PFCCS).