Centres for Excellence
- Centre for Heart
- Centre for Bone & Joints
- Centre for Neurosciences
- Centre for Renal Sciences
- Center for Trauma & Critical Care
- Centre for Digestive & Liver Diseases
- Centre for Mother & Child
- Centre for Cancer & Bone Marrow Transplant
- Centre for Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery
- Centre for Plastic & Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery
- Centre for Chest & Respiratory Diseases
Interventional Spine & Pain Medicine
Yatharth Centre for Spine offers comprehensive treatment for disorders of spine. The centre has the advanced technology and expertise to perform the spine surgeries with the latest techniques; one of which is key hole endoscopic laser surgery, a scarless and painless technology procedure through which spine issues can be rectified. The surgery is beneficial for early mobility, and early discharge from hospital. The surgery is also called Minimal access spine surgery.
The complete range of management options for treating back and neck pain and spinal disorders are available. Our Spine specialist will diagnose the spine disease/disorder and advise conservative or surgical treatment according to the condition of the patient.
The centre offers comprehensive treatment for corrective spinal disorders, degenerative condition of the spine – cervical and lumbar stenosis, scoliosis, adult deformity of the spine, lumbar disc & cervical herniation, spinal tumour and trauma/injuries to the spine.