Centres for Excellence
- Centre for Heart
- Centre for Bone & Joints
- Centre for Neurosciences
- Centre for Renal Sciences
- Center for Trauma & Critical Care
- Centre for Digestive & Liver Diseases
- Centre for Mother & Child
- Centre for Cancer & Bone Marrow Transplant
- Centre for General Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery
- Centre for Plastic & Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery
- Centre for Chest & Respiratory Diseases
The department offers treatment for an array of the disorders of muscles, bones, tendons, ligaments, nerves and joints. Equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and cutting-edge technology, the centre for Bone & Joints employs surgery with highly skilled clinical expertise and dedicated Joint Replacements Theater.
Why Joint Reconstruction?
- Joints are formed by the ends of two or more bones with tissue called cartilage between them. Healthy cartilage serves as a protective cushion, allowing smooth, low-friction movement of the joint.
- If the cartilage becomes damaged by disease or injury, the tissues around the joint become inflamed, causing pain. With time, the cartilage wears away, allowing the rough edges of bone to rub against each other, causing more pain. This process can decrease the activity of an individual due to their ailing joint.
- Orthopedic surgeons can replace or repair joints to alleviate this pain, and regain mobility of the joint.
- Rest assured that you will receive the highest quality of care from our dedicated team of Orthopedic Surgeons and the support staff to get back to lead an active independent life.
Advantages of Computer Guided Joint Replacement Surgery:
Constant guidance & monitoring during surgery (Minimally invasive surgery hence decreased blood loss & decreased hospital stay) that reduce the risk of complications due to improper implantation & increase the survival of the implanted joint. The centre has been offering high end arthroscopic and minimally invasive joint replacement surgeries including Hip and knee replacements, Hip resurfacing, Partial Knee Replacement as well as Shoulder and Elbow Joint Replacements. Surgeries for correction of deformities as well as bone tumor surgeries are also carried out here. Our team of Orthopaedic surgeons, Intensivists, Rehabilitation personnel and Trained nursing staff offers holistic treatment and rehabilitation to the patients with varied orthopaedic ailments. The hospital also offers treatment for Sports Injuries and various other rehabilitation programs. The department is backed by Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Centre offering best quality post-operative care.
- Dedicated highly skilled qualified and experienced team of both male & female Physiotherapists
- Latest & most modern therapies like LASER, CPM (Continuous passive movement of Knee, Shoulder & Elbow), UV therapy.
- Advanced equipments like SWD, Ultrasonic, IFT, Paraffin wax bath, muscle stimulator, TENS, Quadriceps Table, Weight cuff, Shoulder Pulley & wheel, Hydro-collateral, Ankle-wrist exerciser, Gel Balls, Gaiter.
- We have separate cabins for the therapies.